Pool water - high standards of hygiene...
... Ultrafiltration is the ideal solution
This is demonstrated already by over 250 systems, with more than 25,000 m³/h with system sizes up to 420 m³/h – W.E.T. is the market leader for this!
Your benefits and advantages
- High-end technology with ultrafiltration
- Germfree water, no filter contamination
- Fine filtration leads to fewer reaction partners for chlorine
- Pursuant to the German DIN 1643 only half the volume flow compared to fixed-bed filters
- Low internal height (2.0 m), transport through doors of 0.8 m width
- Compact and flexible design adaptable to every room
- No channel connections, low operational weight
- No rinsing water reservoir, no rinsing waste water reservoir
- Fully automatic operation, only chemical
- containers need to be exchanged
- Low operating costs, low operating pressures
- Long service life of the membranes
- Operational safety assured by remote monitoring
- Highest level of safety for pool guest
Standard ultrafiltration for circulatory treatment in swimming pools with an output of 32 m³/h.
Cost-effective, compact, tested in the field, and
parameterized for fast commissioning on site.