Rinsing waste water – too bad for the sewer: Saving water, waste water and heating energy for swimming pool water
By using the W.E.T.recycle, valuable rinse water can be reused in accordance with DIN 19645. Recycling can reduce the operating costs of a pool because the recycled filling water no longer needs to be heated up to pool temperature. At the same time, the costs for fresh water supply and waste water discharge can be minimised.
True sustainability means treating the rinse wastewater!
Calculate your potential savings now!
Conveniently enter your data and immediately see how much money you can save by using our W.E.T.recycle.
Would you like to save resources sustainably?
Then get in touch with us:
Your benefits and advantages
- Reduction in costs due to the recycling of the rinse water.
- Cost savings for heat, water and disposal charges.
- Fully automatic operation, personnel only required for verification and cartridge exchange.
- Low head height (2.0 m), transport through doors with width of 0.8m.
- Detailed planning documentation for standardised facilities or customer-specific adaptation.
- Provision of cost/benefit analysis.
- Quick amortisation periods