17 December 2020
DONATE INSTEAD OF GIVING!
This year, we would like to help children who have a particularly hard time in life. That's why we are supporting the Geschwister-Gummi Foundation with a donation.
Traumatized and neglected children need security and safety. For a long time now, the "Geschwister -Gummi-Stiftung" has been working to meet these basic needs. Here, children find a new loving home, where they can work through bad experiences and look into a hopeful future.
The core concept of the foundation consists of living groups in which the affected children find a safe place to live. Every child deserves a happy childhood.
In the trauma and curative living groups of the "Geschwister-Gummi-Stiftung" there are 70 children and teenagers between the ages of 1 and 18.
Maybe we can make the world a little better.
10 December 2020
We give ourselves a little rest!
Our company is from 21 December 2020
until 10 January 2021 in the Christmas vacations.
From 11 January 2021 we are happy to be back for you!
We wish you and your families a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
23 July 2020
Unfortunately the fair was cancelled due to the current situation.
We are looking forward to 2021!
02 July 2020
See you in Stuttgart in autumn!
Again this year we will present new products and meet our customers at the Interbad.
We currently assume that the fair will take place.
We will develop a hygiene concept for our stand in cooperation with the trade fair management.
If the fair is cancelled after all, we will inform you in time.
We are looking forward to your visit!
31 März 2020
Dear Customers and Partners of W.E.T. GmbH,
On account of the ever-increasing gravity of the situation surrounding COVID-19 and the fact that we are a service provider for public clients and facility construction, we aim to take all necessary measures to continue assuring the punctuality and completeness of our services, whether these be in the form of maintenance or the supply of equipment.
We are able to inform you that no major supply bottlenecks on the part of our suppliers have been made known to us. Our team is fully operational and can currently fulfil all orders without serious delays.
We have put together a crisis team consisting of experienced management board members and employees form the parent company, INUWAT AG to make sure that we are taking the right measures for our staff and, at the same time, to ensure that we will be able to continue to look after our customers’ needs adequately. Far-reaching measures have already been put in place to assure the wellbeing and safety of our employees and customers.
Our crisis team has decided upon the follow measures:
- All offices and production facilities are to remain open.
- We are following the guidelines on “Social distancing“. Insofar as possible the number of staff present in the office has been reduced or working-from-home introduced.
- No visits are permitted to our offices. Exceptions to this are appointments that cannot be postponed and a presence is absolutely necessary. Before the visitors are permitted to enter the premises, they must observe and follow hygiene instructions.
- In addition to the safety regulations of our customers, we have issued to our staff our own precautionary measures, such as additional cleaning procedures etc. in order to ensure the greatest possible hygiene. These procedures require additional time, for which we ask for your understanding as the health and safety of our service personnel and their colleagues must come first.
- Internal and thus unnecessary journeys and visits are to be replaced by video and telephone conferences. Journeys are only to be made for service and assembly work and appointments that are essential for the running of business operations.
In addition to measures already implemented, we observe national and local guidelines and ask for your understanding should the quarantine measures lead to delivery delays.
With our services and solutions we are doing our utmost to do our bit to ensure a reliable and smooth continuance of our business and, at the same time, to act safely and responsibly.
We will inform you as soon as possible should our situation change in any way.
Michael Reis Michael Otte
Managing Director Managing Director
12 Dezember 2019
Let's get some rest!
Our company is from
20 December 2019 to 06 January 2020
not on duty.
From 07. January 2020 we are available for you again!
We wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
14 November 2019
Aquanale 2019 - a full success
A well-attended trade fair stand in Cologne with great meetings increases the expectation for Interbad 2020.
10 October 2019
Visit us at the Aquanale from 05 to 08 November 2019 in Cologne.
You can find us in hall 6.1 stand E-060
We look forward to seeing you at our booth.
25 September 2019
The fair in Dubai is over.
Many new impressions and contacts have shaped the days.
A new market has opened up, we see great chances for W.E.T. products on the market.
06 September 2019
We would like to invite you to The Hotel / Leisure Show in Dubai World Trade Centre.
The trade fair is from 17 September 2019 to 19 September 2019
you can find us
in hall 5, stand 5D238.
We look forward to seeing you there.
01 November 2018
W.E.T. innovation at the interbad trade fair:
We are pleased to present a video about our novelty - nanofiltration, which we presented at this year's interbad trade fair.